BRAINS ON FIRE (Greenville, SC)
Community Manager | BFGoodrich Garage
- Provided copy and photography for use on the BFGoodrich Garage and BFGoodrich Tires' social media channels.
- Interviewed, photographed, and wrote profiles of brand ambassadors.
- Edited and curated user generated stories.
- Developed and maintained a content calendar.
- Developed and maintained relationships (online and in-person) with brand ambassadors and community members.
- Traveled to and photographed motorsports and enthusiast events.
- Provided monthly web metrics reporting and analysis.
TOWN MAGAZINE (Greenville, SC)
Senior Editor | November 2014–April 2016
Assistant Editor | January 2013–November 2014
Editorial Intern | August 2012–January 2013
- Pitched, wrote, and edited events, lifestyle, art, culture, food, and style content.
- Managed social and events pages.
- Assisted on editorial photo shoots.
- Coordinated with writers, photographers, and sources.
- Managed editorial interns.
- Edited page layouts/designs.
TOWN Magazine | Editor-at-Large | April 2016—Present
- Pitched editorial content.
- Wrote art, culture, food, and lifestyle content.
- Provided event and food photography.
Greenville Journal | Contributing Writer | October 2015—September 2016
Pitched, wrote, and photographed Huangry, a bi-weekly food column.
Furman Magazine | Contributing Writer | November 2014—June 2016
- Pitched and wrote alumni profiles.
- Wrote Eater Heatmaps for Greenville, SC.
FURMAN UNIVERSITY (Greenville, SC)
Bachelor of Arts, English | Magna Cum Laude | 2007—2011
NATIONAL TAIWAN UNIVERSITY (Taipei, TW)
Mandarin Chinese | Chinese Language Division | 2011-2012
1st Place, Unseen Greenville Juried Exhibition (Digital Photograph, 2015)
1st Place, Feature Magazine | SC Press Association Awards (TOWN, 2015)
1st Place, Feature Magazine | SC Press Association Awards (TOWN, 2014)
2nd Place, Feature Magazine | SC Press Association Awards (TOWN, 2013)
Adobe CS6 (InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop)