BRAINS ON FIRE (Greenville, SC)
Community Manager // BFGoodrich Garage
- Provided copy and photography for use on the BFGoodrich Garage and BFGoodrich Tires' social media channels.
- Interviewed, photographed, and wrote profiles of brand ambassadors.
- Edited and curated user generated stories.
- Developed and maintained a content calendar.
- Developed and maintained relationships (online and in-person) with brand ambassadors and community members.
- Traveled to and photographed motorsports and enthusiast events.
- Provided monthly web metrics reporting and analysis.
TOWN MAGAZINE (Greenville, SC)
Senior Editor // November 2014–April 2016
Assistant Editor // January 2013–November 2014
Editorial Intern // August 2012–January 2013
- Pitched, wrote, and edited events, lifestyle, art, culture, food, and style content.
- Managed social and events pages.
- Assisted on editorial photo shoots.
- Coordinated with writers, photographers, and sources.
- Managed editorial interns.
- Edited page layouts/designs.
TOWN Magazine // editor-at-large
- Pitched editorial content.
- Wrote art, culture, food, and lifestyle content.
- Provided event and food photography.
Greenville Journal // Contributing Writer
October 2015—September 2016
Pitched, wrote, and photographed Huangry, a bi-weekly food column.
Furman Magazine // Contributing Writer
November 2014—June 2016
- Pitched and wrote alumni profiles.
Eater National // Contributing Writer
Fall 2013 & Spring 2014
- Wrote Eater Heatmaps for Greenville, SC.
FURMAN UNIVERSITY (Greenville, SC)
Bachelor of Arts, English // Magna Cum Laude
NATIONAL TAIWAN UNIVERSITY (Taipei, TW)
Mandarin Chinese // Chinese Language Division, non-degree program
1st Place, Unseen Greenville Juried Exhibition (Digital Photograph, 2015)
1st Place, Feature Magazine, SC Press Association Awards (TOWN, 2015)
1st Place, Feature Magazine, SC Press Association Awards (TOWN, 2014)
2nd Place, Feature Magazine, SC Press Association Awards (TOWN, 2013)
Adobe CS6 (InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop)